Thanks a lot, Matt!
I picked up her book, Between Gears, primarily because the art style instantly appealed to me; I’m a big fan of a “cartoony, but not too cartoony” flair to my books, and Natalie’s fit that to a T. Her book is about her final year of college, and reads like a personal diary: because I’m going through a similar time in my life (graduating on the 8th!), I figured I’d enjoy the read.
And damn, I did. Read on for the full scoop.
- racheldukes likes this
- randalltumble reblogged this from tally-art
- randalltumble likes this
- vinegartom likes this
- fulltimetrash likes this
- stevenvenn reblogged this from tally-art
- crazyary likes this
- confessions123midi likes this
- judgementscythe reblogged this from imagecomics
- judgementscythe likes this
- imagecomics reblogged this from tally-art
- adventureseekerroxy likes this
- kastiakbc likes this
- tally-art reblogged this from mattjustmatt and added:
- burstofnostalgia likes this
- atnervesend likes this
- atnervesend said: You got Oregonian, right.
- mattjustmatt posted this